Tulare County Flooding
Catholic Charities is at the Bethlehem Center!
This program is focused on disaster case management that works alongside survivors of natural disasters to create a recovery plan while connecting them with available resources for an achievable and successful long-term recovery.
The Catholic Charities Disaster Relief Center can:
- Help families return to safe, sanitary, and secure housing.
- Assist in providing financial assistance related to the recovery plan. The Disaster Case Management Program helps survivors come up with a recovery plan and connects them with available resources to be successful.
- Assist survivors with identifying and verifying their disaster recovery plan.
- Advocate for the family when necessary, to obtain services from available resources.
- Assist in providing resources in relation to the construction needs of the long-term recovery plan.
We can also help with immediate needs including food assistance, rental assistance, temporary housing, clothing assistance and access to functional needs.
Today, we’re serving more than 100 families with disaster case management.
Click HERE to learn more about Disaster Relief Services at Catholic Charities.