Your hard-earned wealth may be large or small or somewhere in between. No matter the size, when you make a wise plan to put your resources to work through Catholic Charities, you are committing a beautiful act of kindness that will live on for many years to come.
You can plan a gift in any of the following ways:
- Gift in a Will or Living Trust
- Securities and Mutual Funds as Donations
- Life Insurance
- IRA or Other Retirement Plan
- Real Estate
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts
- Endowed Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Donor Advised Funds
It is important that you work closely with your tax and legal advisors to implement the plan that is right for you and your family.